Adoption Services is a part of Adoptions.
With the newly licensed full services Adoptions Program from the State of California, Victor has made a firm commitment to the permanency of foster children who are unable to reunite with their birth families by recruitment of Resource Families willing to adopt. The Resource Family (Foster/Adoptive) parents and our professional staff at Victor work as a team to provide consistent care, and treatment for the children. Rosemary continually seeks eligible families and individuals to join our foster program. We Need Resource Families (Foster/Adoptive) to:
- provide a stable & warm environment for children newborn to 18
- help with homework
- provide emotional support
- guide children through normal growth situations and issues
- help build a positive social foundation
- provide advice and assistance with resumes and job searches
- point out children’s strengths & provide a safe environment to work
- assist with health concerns
- talk about safety issues
- provide a loving environment on a short or long-term basis
The most important need is the desire to make a difference in the life of a child and the ability to work as a team with Victor.