Rosemary Children's Services, a division of Victor, is a licensed full services Adoptions program in the State of California.
With this program, Rosemary has made a firm commitment to the permanency of foster children who are unable to reunite with their birth families by recruitment of Resource Families willing to adopt. To learn more visit the Rosemary Children's Services website.
Adoption Services is a part of .
With the newly licensed full services Adoptions Program from the State of California, Rosemary Children’s Services (a division of Victor) has made a firm commitment to the permanency of foster children who are unable to reunite with their birth families by recruitment of Resource Families willing to adopt. The Resource Family (Foster/Adoptive) parents and our professional staff at Rosemary Children's Services work as a team to provide consistent care, and treatment for the children. Rosemary continually seeks eligible families and individuals to join our foster program. We Need Resource Families (Foster/Adoptive) to:
- provide a stable & warm environment for children newborn to 18
- help with homework
- provide emotional support
- guide children through normal growth situations and issues
- help build a positive social foundation
- provide advice and assistance with resumes and job searches
- point out children’s strengths & provide a safe environment to work
- assist with health concerns
- talk about safety issues
- provide a loving environment on a short or long-term basis
The most important need is the desire to make a difference in the life of a child and the ability to work as a team with Rosemary Children’s Services.