Children's Mental Health Services
Children's Mental Health Services is a part of Mental Health / Outpatient.
The services at VCSS are highly individualized and flexible in order to meet the specific needs of families, stabilize immediate crises, and to provide care for the child in the least restrictive setting possible. VCSS maintains a favorable staff to client ratio that allows treatment contact to be tailored to each client’s particularly needs. We take a team approach that includes Psychiatrists, Clinicians, and Rehabilitative specialists.
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Individual, Family and Group Therapy
- Rehabilitative Services
- Parent Training and Family Support
- Crisis Intervention and Stabilization
- Psychiatric Services including Medication Support and Monitoring
Initial data collected from VCSS’s school-based programs have shown a reduction in referrals to the school office and increased academic performance. VCSS utilizes the Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths Assessment tool for the purpose of tracking treatment progress as well as a tool to provide feedback to the program regarding overall effectiveness and quality of services provided.
• Children Under 18 Years Old
• Medi-Cal Eligible
• Meets Medical Necessity
• Resides in a city we serve (contact us for further information)