Our San Bernardino County locations offer Family Resource Centers to provide education and resources to families.
Victor Services, thank you so much for everything you guys have done for us. We appreciate everything that you've taught us along the way to make our family better. Without your help or support we wouldn't have made it this far. Thank you for guiding us through everything.
Family Resource Center
Family Resource Center is a part of .
The focus of the Family Resource Center is the family unit. We offer a variety of support groups and classes to support the family, including:
- Nurturing Parents and Nurturing Fathers Parenting groups
- Women's Support Group
- Children's Enrichment programs
- Grandparents Support Group (for those raising grandchildren)
- Computer classes in Spanish, English as a second language
- Individual case management and individual and/or family counseling